Monday, June 23, 2008

as I iron

Don't dwell in the past, they say.
I keep chanting this wise words as my thought start to wander.

I guess all house work, however simple and short they may be, can make people meditate on their life...their past, their future, and strangely rarely about their present.

It is true that the past cannot be redone, nor that it can be abolished.
Very strange that so often we dwell in it so often, too often.

Maybe it's true that an idle mind is a dangerous mind, I must say,
for it limits our sights from seeing the present as it is and impedes us from dealing it accordingly.

The time I spent in the Company had become my therapy, I guess. I have to admit that I am indeed...very very lucky. Somebody up there must have loved me so much, huh... :)

Thank you...

No comments: