Monday, December 13, 2010

The Little Boy and His Call For A Ping Pong Game

Frankly? I am speechless.

I used to think that God is a little boy
that this world is His playground
and every time, He with his tricky smile would always calling me out for a ping-pong game (which I hate)

But now I know something else
that even if He is a little boy, He is the kind that is super patient and orderly
and He knows how to make you the happiest -though you don't

He knows you hate ping-pong
But He knows that it's the only way to make you the happiest

Focusing on that small orange ball that seem to bounce around at the speed of light
makes you stop lamenting and forget your sorrow
It gives every second of your life a sense of purpose
but it also force you to let go

It's never easy to explain this but I am sure that the universe has its own way
that the sayings of

"God's timing"
and "beautiful in its own time, in its own way"

actually makes sense
(and if it doesn't, then I must tell you that it's true!)

Thank You God for Your timing

No comments: